Whether you are a crafter, quilter or garment seamstress, you'll love this latest essential tool! An attached handle gives you that great grip offering easy maneuverability and insuring a steady edge for drafting or cutting the lines you need. Get a good grip which never will release (like suction cup handles often do) and enjoy precision and accuracy with every line, on vertical or horizontal surfaces, which ensures success with your projects!
1. 24" x 6" (61x15cm) - great for long grainline markings
2. 1/8" thick clear plastic - see-through, rigid & stable for easy maneuvering
1. Both Imperial and Metric rule
2. 5/8" (1.6cm) seam allowance
3. 1/2" (1.3cm) seam allowance
4. 3/8" (1.0cm) seam allowance
5. 45 degree angle lines
6. 1" (2.5cm) grid lines
The Line Drafter features the permanently attached handle making maneuverability fast and easy on vertical or horizontal surfaces! The handle depth is ideal for a woman's hand yet deep enough for a man's (larger) hand.